04 April 2022

Weekend

Finished stitching down the binding on two quilts over the weekend.  "Master Plan"


and another quilt that is a surprise for someone in the middle of the year, so I can't show it until after it has been given plus I will be making the same quilt as a surprise for someone else.

I'm still working on "Jiggery Pokery" and "Castle Gardens" blocks are ready to be sewn into a quilt top but I've also been spending time knitting.

Michael and Peta took Gulli on a roadtrip on Saturday but didn't tell him where or why they were going.  This is Gulli's new friend Wynstan a beautiful brindle boxer.  I met him yesterday - he's adorable.


Mum and I went to see "The Duke" on Saturday - we really enjoyed the film.  Second time I've seen it (saw it in early March for a local Rotary Club fundraiser to help eradicate polio) - I knew Mum would love it.  And yesterday we spent the day with Jenni, Kurt and Vincent - a fun time with our beautiful family, then I went to see a local production of "Chicago" - absolutely outstanding.  Loved it!

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

I'm on a binding spree at the moment...........such a good feeling to have it done........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...