08 March 2022

Happy Birthday

The baby with the biggest personality, Vincent, turns one today.  Surely a sign of time flying by way too quickly.  Even though we missed a few months with him due to the lockdown last year, we've been very fortunate to be able to spend so much time with him.

Vinnie is an absolute joy in all of our lives - his cousins have so much fun with him and he is very entertaining for the adults.


Little Sweetheart H decided it was time to launch himself from his cot after his afternoon nap, so the cot was quickly converted into a bed and he's been sleeping very well.


"Sampler Spree" arrived home from Quilting on the Coast (Karen) yesterday - the Clamshells quilting looks terrific.


"Master Plan" quilt top is together and I've decided to add a chequerboard border - one side to go and it will be finished then I can choose backing/binding.


On the weekend I spent a good amount of time cutting out a blue version of "Blueberry Kisses" - so much cutting in that quilt but I think it will be lovely.  I like to have a few quilts cut out ready to sew when a quilt top is finished.

The last couple of nights I've been knitting.  Hadn't touched H's jumper since December.  It's slow going but I love the challenge.



2 comments:

Maria said...

Happy 1st Birthday Vincent 🎂 such a huge smile 😃..
Great Dino 🦕 🦖 quilt on “H” s big bed…
Fabulous patterned jumper you’re knitting.
Beautiful sampler quilt .
Border looking good on your Master Plan quilt.

marina said...

stunning quilts and the dinosaur quilt looks fantastic.
wow Vincent 1 already!!
such a cutie.
Love your knitting project. I'm pretty sure I knitted that design in a jumper for one of my boys. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...