25 February 2021

Sewing

Over the last few weeks I've tried to make a "Flower Girl" block each night in FigTree and Company's "Catalina" fabric and now the quilt top is together.  I think I'd like to make "Flower Girl 2" one day - smaller flower blocks mixed in with nine patch blocks.


This "Aloha Girl" fabrics works well for the backing along with the "Catalina" gingham for the binding.


Working away on the Bernina Busy Book for H's second birthday on Friday.  I won't have all the pages finished in time but there will be a few pages ready and the others can be added as they're done.


The second "Kaleidoscope" quadrant is finished.


Sewcialites block "Unity" designed by Lissa Alexander


Last week I made myself a floaty, summery dress.  The lovely cotton sateen fabric is from Nerida Hansen and so is the pattern.


For months I've been waiting for the "Stitchery Sampler" kit designed by FigTree & Company and it finally turned up last week.  The fabrics are lovely and I'm looking forward to starting this quilt later in the year.


Jenni and Kurt's baby is due in five days - feeling very bit excited/impatient to meet this little one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...