22 May 2018

Lots of Quilting

My friend Karen has been very busy over the last week or so working on my finished quilt tops.

Cake Mix Recipe 4
Seaglass

Ohio Star Cot Quilt 
Cakewalk

Cot Quilt
 Lots of binding to do over the next while - time to catch up on all the recorded tv shows.

"Line Dried" is together and ready to drop off for quilting.  Two borders have been added - narrow white with turquoise spots and wider turquoise butterfly print.


I'm looking forward to this one being quilted because I'm going to use my scallop/wave ruler on the outer border.

Had a fun day with Gulliver on Friday: Devonshire Tea, Play Doh etc,


then my friends and I went to see the new "Avengers" movie - not really my cup of tea but was happy enough to see it.  Watched The Wedding with Mum and pretty much spent all Sunday sewing to put together the little cot quilt and most of Line Dried.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...