12 December 2017

Vintage Holiday 2

I haven't made a Christmas quilt for quite a few years and now I've made two in the last couple of months.  I loved making "Vintage Holiday 2", designed by Camille Roskelley (Thimble Blossoms).  It's a great scrap quilt and lots of little, favourite fabric pieces can be used.


Karen quilted it in one of my favourite designs and the backing was a very lucky find - love that "Hello Darling" fabric.



This year I wanted to avoid last-minute Christmas decorating and started clearing out the loungeroom and family room in early November.  Over the next few weeks the house was decorated and the last ornament was put up on Sunday afternoon - it's been very gradual this year.  There are a couple of new additions:  the train under the Christmas tree and the little boxes that make up the Christmas tree on the table between the two lounge chairs.





 
 

A bit of Christmas fun:

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the quilt ❤️❤️❤️Your decorating is Awesome...LOL GREAT VIDEO ❤️❤️😍😍🎄🎄ðŸĪŠ

Sandi said...

Happy new year Lynda - your house decorating skills are divine - and the quilt looks fabulous.. just letting you know that I have a new blog address -
https://happyforevermoore.blogspot.com.au/
I am no longer using the old one..
Thanks and hope you have a fabulous new year..xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...