02 December 2012

Halfway

The sixth Gingham Girls block is finished.




 So now I am halfway.


The embroidery machine has been working overtime.  Teatowels for stocking stuffers and to wrap a couple of presents.


Thursday week ago I went shopping with Jenni and my girlfriend Barbara - I bought a dress for Elizabeth's wedding - very happy.  Spent yesterday in Sydney with my girls - Elizabeth found 3 dresses that are on the "possibles" list so I am extra happy for her.  Matt picked up the engagement ring yesterday so I am very excited to see it.

Today is the day to start decorating the house (also means the house gets a good clean).  I need to find some time today to trace off another stitchery.  Considering I spent most of this year not working I am amazed at how quickly time has flown.

5 comments:

De said...

Gingham Girls is looking fabulous! Tree decorating at my house today too. Good news about the dress

Maree: said...

Yes your GG is looking So Pretty...and you be been Busy.
Sounds like its All Excitement at your House....Enjoy.
Cheers

shez said...

lovely post Lynda.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your girls.....I have also started on the decos..wahoo, you have the dress, fantastic...x

Yvette said...

Those girls are so cute! You are doing a fabulous job on them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...