29 August 2012

This and That

More busy times here.  I loaded Hunky Dory Spin onto the frame early last week


and the quilting is now finished and it's time to add the binding.



The Pretty Maids quilt top, the little Baboushkas, is together and ready for basting.  Maybe on the weekend.


Tomorrow my friend, Barbara, and I are going to see The Beach Boys - I really hope it's a good concert and their voices are still there.  Last Friday's show, Tap Dogs, was sensational - loved every beat of it.

Fathers' Day on Sunday is also Jenni's 25th birthday, so the family is coming for lunch - looking forward to that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous quilts Lynda and hope you enjoy your concert and father's day.xx

Yvette said...

I love them both!

Nicky said...

Both lovely projects Lynda, those Hunky Dory fabrics are so fresh and pretty. Enjoy your concert!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...