16 March 2011

Secret Sewing Started

On Sunday afternoon I started the Secret Sewing for the Big Birthday.


The background is made up on nine patches and then there's some applique to go on top.  There won't be any machine sewing happening at my place over the next 10 days or so as both machines are going on a trip.


The machine in the blue case is going in for its first service and the machine in the red case is going on a plane ride tomorrow night to Queensland to stay with Diann till we go to Kingaroy in May.  So looking forward to my weekend away.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I hope you have a good time with Diann as I'm sure you will, sorry we won't get to see you this time but maybe another time will have to do.

Helen

Ps... Get Diann back on track with her blogging.

Bec said...

A great start on the birthday quilt.
I hope you have a fantastic time away!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow the secret is looking so good....have fun.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...