13 March 2011

Cake Recipe

During the week I came across a recipe on Bloom's blog - Roast Plum and Blackberry Cake.  Friends were coming over for dinner last night so I decided to make it.  It is delicious!


So many lovely flavours.  Thanks for posting the recipe, Bloom.

This morning I sewed together Block 9 of Butterfly Garden - I have to admit I am starting to enjoy needleturn, well, at least on these blocks.

Butterfly Garden - Block 9
Some more secret sewing prepared this morning using my favourite Fig Tree fabrics.

9 comments:

Yvette said...

Love that Butterfly Garden block.

Yummy looking cake too!

Unknown said...

Your Butterfly Garden blocks are looking Gorgeous..I am working with that fabric too isn't it just Beautiful...
cheers

Vicki said...

Glad to hear that you are finally starting to enjoy needleturn, Lynda! Looks great too. Must say that the cake looks tempting, but I am being oh so good at the moment, LOL

Sarah said...

Your BG is looking very pretty Lynda.... Block 9 huh.... the last one?

Wonder what you are making with that delish Fig Fabrics?!

Anonymous said...

yay! she is liking needleturn, see it's not too bad, love the fig fabric, can't wait to see the secret project :)

Bev C said...

Hello Lynda,

Butterflies are looking beautiful, so glad you are liking needleturn.
The cake looks delicious.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

BG looks so good....I think I might have to do some more...and as for the cake Lynda...yummo....and the secredt stitching looks good....

Bec said...

Such pretty Fig Tree fabrics...
Butterfly Garden is coming along beautifully! How many blocks have you got done now?
Yummy looking cake!

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Your Butterfly Garden is just gorgeous Lynda....I also luv those Fig Tree fabrics you're using in your secret sewing!
Cheers....Jane.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...