Over the last few days I've been sewing together the Little Patchwork Village blocks. As of last night the two bottom rows were together and the middle row blocks were ready for trimming (and the block on the left hand side is now facing the correct way). The quilt top is together and the borders have been sewn on.
|Little Patchwork Village|
For a couple of years Peg and I have been making Butterfly Garden - we haven't been doing such a great job of encouraging each other as this quilt is always on the back-burner. I took it out again two weeks ago and have been doing some of the stitcheries at night but avoiding the applique.
|Butterfly Garden - Block 9|
The latest Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Block (somehow I've photographed this block crookedly). I've been making a few one colour blocks because some of the blocks I've made recently have been so busy with a large number of very small pieces in a variety of colours.