21 June 2023

By the Seashore

Looks like I have around 10 blog posts to write.  So far behind because I've been extra busy with Mum.

"By the Seashore" was finished in March and I love this design.  Fabric placement makes such a difference to the look of these blocks.  The fabric is "Dwell" designed by Camille Roskelley (Thimble Blossoms) and the pattern is designed by Kate Henderson Quilts (an Australian designer).  I think I'll make this again one day - maybe a bit larger.


Karen (Quilting on the Coast) quilted it with "Filigree" and it looks lovely.

The backing is a wideback from the "Dwell" range/

3 comments:

marina said...

a beautiful addition your latest finish is absolutely gorgeous.
Your butterfly quilt is amazing too .I love it!!

Maria said...

Another lovely finish.

Chookyblue...... said...

Hope things are settling with your mum.......
The quilt is beautiful.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...