30 May 2022

New Start Soon

Not much to show for the last week - I've been knitting H's jumper and am hoping to finish it in the next couple of weeks.  Halfway up the first sleeve now.

Three rows of "All Stacked Up" are together and hoping to spend a bit more time on it over the next week or so.

This year's Stash Buster Group SAL quilt is Tula Pink's "Butterfly Quilt".  Once again I'll be using my Alison Glass stash with a couple of solids added.  I think this will be a fun quilt to make and I'm looking forward to starting later next month.


Went to Sydney on Saturday to have lunch with the family.  The little ones were in fine form and enjoyed the playground at the club where we met up.  We also had a lovely afternoon tea at Jenni and Kurt's place.

After I arrived home, I picked up my knitting and joined Chookyblue's 10th Birthday celebrations for the Chookshed.  Was lovely listening to the chat and taking part.

Sunday was a big housework day - washing, cleaning bedrooms and The Pink Room etc.  Such a cold day and the chill is going to last for a while.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful new project you’re working on and those fabrics are lovely.
Always nice to catch up with Chooky on Zoom.

loulee said...

Love this one. I'll enjoy seeing it take flight on your blog.

Chookyblue...... said...

so nice that you got to join us on zoom.........
and that butterfly is going to be beautiful.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...