12 January 2021

Christmas 2020

Mum's self-designated job each year is to spread out the ornaments on the Christmas tree after the grand-children have placed them on the tree.


Decorating this year seemed to take much longer than other years - probably because my brother, Philip, and I have been doing work on the verandas, replacing the railings, and this has led to even more work (as it does) painting trims, the front door etc.


The garland of pre-school/kindy artwork is my most precious Christmas decoration.


Friends gave me a gift voucher for my birthday and I used it to buy this beautiful red berry tree - it's much sturdier than the white tree and Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs are much more secure on this tree.  I'm thinking of leaving the tree out year round.


Mum was very happy with her woven Christmas Tree wallhanging from Jenni and Kurt (made by Jenni).


We were extremely fortunate that our family could be together for dinner on Christmas Eve after all the uncertainty of the previous couple of weeks.


1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow your Christmas decorations look just amazing.... This year I'm going back to pulling all my stuff out..... I didn't the last few years due to drought.... And this year I was not in the Grove and busy but next Christmas I'm going back to my old years....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...