14 August 2018

Rainbow Quilt

Over the years I've made a few quilts with Me and My Sister fabrics - the girls use such lovely colours and all their ranges mix well.

Basket Case designed by Cluck Cluck Sew
Jelly Rolls Gone Wild designed by Me and My Sister
Snippets designed by Bonnie Olaveson (Cotton Way)
Churn Dash
and Sylvia's Bridal Sampler which I've been making on and off (mostly off) since May 2010.  Some blocks are sewn into rows.

I currently have three quilts on the go using Me and My Sister fabrics - all the blocks (plus a couple of extras) have been made for the Jacob's Ladder Quilt.


Decided to use a rainbow layout for this one (as in Jelly Rolls Gone Wild above) and might start sewing the blocks together later in the week (there are sashings and posts between the blocks and rows).


Had such a fun day with Gulliver on Friday - we visited Centennial Park so he could ride his bike and play in the park before going home to make lots of Lego vehicles.

Gulli loves a selfie

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love Me and My Sister fabrics as well as Click Cluck designs..
Lots of lovelies there Lynda.
Gee Gulliver is sew grown up now..

Susan said...

Your rainbow quilt show is lovely Lynda! And I'm guessing Gulliver gives you lots of joy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...