10 April 2018

Lots of Blocks

There has been lots of tv watching over the last few days - it's great having the Commonwealth Games on in our timezone - so 224+ half-square triangles ironed for "Snippets" quilt hourglass blocks.  More to iron another night.


Made lots of progress on the Ohio Star cot quilt over the weekend, in amongst house work and spending time with Mum.  I think this will be the final layout and these blocks are ready to be sewn together.


The customer has requested two quilts.  The second quilt is "Cakewalk" designed by Thimble Blossoms.  It will be very pretty in all reds and pinks with white background.  This will be the third Cakewalk Quilt I've made.


Michael, Peta and Gulli had a fun time on Sunday afternoon cooking.  Looks like the little cakes were delicious.


 

Looking forward to the weekend - I'll be spending time with both little Sweethearts.

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very organised...precious photos have fun ❤️❤️❤️

Susan said...

I love the Ohio Star block, and yours are just delightful! I think I might need to put them on my 'to-do' list!

Maria said...

Lots of great ironing and pre preparing happening while watching the games.
The Ohio Star blocks look happy on the design board.
Fabulous fabrics foryournext Catwalk Quilt.
Love the baking photos...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...