17 July 2013

Gingham Girls - 2nd Last Block

Met up with the stitching girls last night - had a great time and managed to do a good amount of stitching.  Second last Gingham Girls block is finished.

Phone photos with flash are a bit orange

I've been stitching Pies and Tarts for what seems like forever (on and off since 2009) and last week made the decision that I just wasn't going to finish it and it should go to a new home.


I have a feeling that a couple of other half-done quilts may move house too.

Last night Pies and Tarts left the building and moved house.  I feel great, the new owner is very happy, so it's an excellent outcome.

New lunchtime stitching is Rosalie Quinlan's Best Friends Forever BOM.


Wonder how long the attention span will last with this one?

7 sleeps till the girls and I go to Melbourne!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 sleeps till we meet,we wont be there until around lunch time Sharon,lilabelle lane said

Bev C said...

Hello Lynda,

A new project is always fun, love the Gingham blocks.
Happy stitching.
Bev.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Not many sleeps....I have my BFF to start as well....your Gingham Girls are truly beautiful..

Yvette said...

Gingham Girls is just too cute!

You know, I have been thinking a few of my UFO's need new homes too. I am going to have to go through them one day and see if anyone wants to finish them up.

Anita said...

Hi Lynda,
Love the works you've been doing. It is good to get things finished when you've been working on them for a while. Your stitching is gorgeous and love your gingham girls.
Cheers,Anita.

DAWNIE said...

FAbulous progress Linda

DAWNIE said...

Fabulous progress Lynda

Bec said...

How far did you get with pies and tarts, you had been working on this for ages. is the new owner finishing it or ???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...