20 May 2010

Present

For my birthday this year, Diann bought me this book.


She also bought herself a copy so our plan is to have the blocks made in time for our trip to Kingaroy in 2012.  Diann is in charge of the schedule.  Perhaps making this quilt will encourage Diann to update her blog.

My Sylvia's Bridal Sampler will be very different to the original - I bought these lovely fabrics from Bec to use in this quilt with white for the background.  I'm very keen to make a block or two.

(photo from Bec)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow, that quilt will look SO different! Looking forward to seeing it come together!
x Sarah

Maria said...

What a great challenge for dinn and you.

Gorgeous fabrics for your quilt.

Yvette said...

Hey! My friends Joy, Ellen and I are going to do this quilt too!! Joy is doing black background with brights, Ellen is doing reproductions and I am doing blue/white/yellow. I look forward to your version.

Unknown said...

Great Project for you Both...Love your Fabric Choice.
cheers

Mary Ann said...

I'm going to make this quilt one day, too! I love your fabric choice!! So cheerful!!

Lorraine said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress ..... and Diann's of course....those fabrics are great....you have been busy with lots of finishes....you have inspired me to get back into some stitching....!

dining sets said...

The fabrics are so pretty! You made a nice choice! I am looking forward to see the finished quilt.

Bec said...

A fantastic birthday present, and what lovely fabrics to make Dear Jane with.....LOL! It's going to be very bright and cheery/cherry, just lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...