Rain fell most of yesterday afternoon - I started slicing up border material, a bit of sewing and "Vintage Valentine" top is together. Terrible photo. The blocks are laid out differently to the pattern because of the background fabric colours - found I had too many pale fabrics together as well as too many large heart blocks side-by-side. Plus all my blocks are mirror image to the original as I didn't reverse the designs prior to tracing for vliesofix/blanket stitch applique.
I havent been too keen on this quilt while stitching the last few blocks but now that it's together I like it a lot more.