01 January 2009

Happy New Year

What a lazy few days I've had! It's been wonderful - reading, nanna naps, no cooking. John, our girls and their partners went motorbike riding for 2 days - I stayed home with the dog and only made it into the sewing room to loll on the couch and watch an episode or two of "The Vicar of Dibley". Don't know how I will go next week when I'm back at work and not able to have a nanna nap.

On Tuesday I had a surprise visitor - my nephew, his wife (Monique) and baby were visiting Monique's family, so we were able to meet Mum's great-grandson for the first time - Levi is a gorgeous little guy, very placid and happy for anyone to cuddle him.

We had dinner with friends last night - we don't usually do anything to celebrate the occasion and last night was so enjoyable. The 6 of us were chatting away and it was well after midnight when we realised that it was the new year.

The "Radetsky March" at the Vienna New Year's Day Concert has just finished - think it's time for this little duck to head off to bed. Happy New Year and I hope 2009 is the most wonderful year ever.

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Levi is one cute little fellow.....enjoy the next two days...Peg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...