30 March 2008

Shopping


These are some fabrics that arrived this week from The Stitching Post. The first two pinks are for "Ruth's Quilt" (backing and border), might use some of the third pink in the quilt (not sure) and the dark red is for sashing around the cream blocks in the 365 Challenge.


These fabrics are what Elizabeth thought Jenni would like from Material Obsession. I didn't buy as many fabrics there as I thought I might. Will have to keep looking for more fabrics to go with these and to find some for Elizabeth and Peta. Elizabeth saw some she liked but couldn't find enough co-ordinating fabrics. I'm not too sure about these fabrics - way different for me but I'm sure the whole thing will look fine when it's done.

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nice lot of fabrics....looks like you had a productive day yesterday...So when do you start on the quilt for Jenni????!!!!!

Helen said...

Just love those fabrics from the Stitching Post Lynda, they would also look great in the VV quilt but they certainly will be great in Ruth's quilt too. I too am not sure about Jenni's fabrics but its just as well we all like different things, I will be very interested to see them made up.

Helen

Sarah said...

Love your Ruths Quilt fabrics, your favourite - pinks!! Looking forward to seeing it all put together. Jenni's pick is very different to yours huh??!!
Sarah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...