31 July 2024

Jelly Girl

When I made a Jelly Girl quilt earlier this year I had loads of offcuts from the jelly roll strips.  So I thought these would make a great scrappy version of this quilt.  I love how it turned out and I'm always happy to use FigTree fabrics.


Karen quilted it with "Featheration", which is always a favourite.


I was able to buy another "Quilt Fair" layer cake from Bella's Patchwork - it's such a pretty fabric range - and decided to make Thimble Blossoms' "Flower Girl 2", a variation of her original "Flower Girl"quilt with smaller flowers and added nine patch blocks.


I love this quilt top


and the backing is another pretty Tasha Noel design.


I asked Karen to quilt "Orange Peel" on this one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...