08 July 2022

SALs

This winter has turned out to be a time for participating in sew-alongs.  The first one I joined is Chooky Blue's Churn Dash Along.  I sewed up July's blocks while chatting with friends in a Chooky Zoom on Sunday evening.


A month or so ago Camille Roskelley (Thimble Blossoms) suggested a sew-along making a Swoon quilt - there are a few Swoon quilts to choose from and I'm making the original in various Bonnie and Camille fabrics.  I've made this quilt before but not in B&C fabrics.

I will try to make two blocks each week.

 

When I cut out my Swoon blocks, I also cut out blocks to make Fireworks.  My plan is to make four blocks each week but not sure how achievable that will be in amongst my other sewing, crocheting etc.  I made three this week because I made one block after cutting out the fabrics.


Making some slow progress on Blueberry Kisses and hope to continue with it over the weekend.

Hooray the sun is shining today!

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

the churn dash blocks are looking great and so are the blocks for the other sew alongs..........
Its fun seeing what everyone is making........

Chookyblue...... said...

and it was lovely to see you on zoom..........

loulee said...

Your blocks are beautiful.

Maria said...

Pretty Pink Churns and lovely Swoon blocks…

Tazzie said...

Ohhh, I love your double churn dash blocks, you get bonus points for upping the difficulty level, well done!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...