07 July 2022

Boho Heart

I belong to an online Scrap Busters group and we've made a couple of Jen Kingwell designs as sew-alongs:  "Gypsy Wife" in 2020 and last year's quilt was "Boho Heart", designed by Jen Kingwell and Andrea Bair.  I already had the pattern - I love hearts and bought the pattern when I first came across it.

The quilt was finished earlier this week and I love it.


There were some EPP and applique blocks included in the quilt pattern but I substituted those with block designs from my other Jen Kingwell patterns.  A friend quilted Boho Heart using "Geometry" - looks so great on the quilt.


Wasn't sure what to use for binding so I went with reliable black/white stripe.


2022's quilt is Tula Pink's "Butterfly" - it another gorgeous sampler quilt and I'm hoping to start that soon.

Photo source:  Tula Pink

2 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful BoHo finish…
You’ll have fun making the Butterfly quilt.

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats on the boho finish.......it looks good......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...