14 February 2022

Eva Dress

I had just enough of this pink/navy check plisse fabric to make an Eva dress for Jenni - I would have preferred to add sleeves but there just wasn't enough fabric.  The fabric has been in my cupboard for years and was in a friend's cupboard for about 20 years before that :)  This is such a comfy design to wear.


Three quilts are back from Karen (Quilting on the Coast) and the binding has been attached ready for sewing down while watching the Olympics.

"Floral Bouquet" with "Flowers for Linda" quilting
"Loveliness" with "Fancy Hearts" quilting
"Shine On Sampler" with "Modern Twist" quilting

Two quilts have been cut out:

"Castle Gardens" designed by Sarah Fielke


in her "Enchanted" fabric range,


and "Star Pop" designed by Emily Dennis in Zen Chic's "True Blue" fabrics with some added from my stash.  "Star Pop" is all sewn up and ready to be sent to Karen for quilting.


I had loads of cut out fabric left over and decided to add a border rather than making more blocks.  The border design is based on the "Stripe Me Lucky" quilt pattern designed by Michelle McKillop.


The backing fabric is a lovely toile wideback.


Way behind in my blog posts.

2 comments:

marina said...

oh my love those blues!!!!

loulee said...

So many pretties to look at.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...