03 September 2021

Stripe Me Lucky 2

Michelle Mackillop is an Australian quilter and her designs are so full of colour and excitement - I love seeing what she's up to through her Instagram account.  I've made a couple of her designs twice now.  During the week I finished the second "Stripe Me Lucky" quilt - a fun design.


The quilt has a great border.


Karen quilted this with an abstract butterfly design - it's very cute and suits the quirky style of the quilt.


Borders have been added to "Electrolite".  I was very nervous about the maths working out for the borders but it all fitted pretty well.

Trivia with my friends tonight.  Lovely way to end the week.  Looking forward to some laughs.  And I have a zoom meeting with some on-line quilting friends tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Both the quilts look great ... Always a good feeling when the borders are in and it all fits... ESP ones with lots of piecing.....

Maria said...

Both lovely colourful quilts …
Hope you enjoyed your trivia night and Zoom catch up…

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...