08 September 2021

Twin Stars

Had a bit of a backlog of binding to stitch down and "Twin Stars" is the last of this bunch.  This quilt is from an older book called "Jelly Roll Quilts" by Pam and Nicky Lintott.  I've liked this design for a long time - was at a quilting retreat in Kingaroy with some friends and one of the ladies was making it.   

I had 1-1/2 jelly rolls and some border and backing fabrics left from Nine Patch Waltz so was happy to use them up.  The quilt in the pattern isn't very big so I added an extra couple of borders - also helped to use up the fabric.


Jenny at AngelCake Quilting quilted this one - it's a pretty design.

I need to make a couple of cot quilts so they'll be next on the agenda once the fabric I've ordered arrives.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful finish...

Susan said...

Its a lovely quilt.

Janice said...

It turned out a treat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...