18 August 2021

Rainbow Baby

Ever since I bought Bonnie and Camille's "Quilt Bee" book I've wanted to make Rainbow Baby.  It's such a pretty cot quilt and I love that it's very scrappy but still controlled.


I always love Rainbow Hearts quilting and it so suits this quilt - quilted by Jenny from AngelCake Quilting.


Pretty Bonnie and Camille "Vintage Holiday" fabric for the backing.


"Sugar Plums" is together and has been sent to Karen, Quilting on the Coast, for quilting.


This fabric was bought from a friend who was selling off most of her stash - a pretty backing for Sugar Plums.


Karen sent through a photo of the quilt after she'd finished.  I asked for "Bowtique" - another favourite for pretty quilts.


Week 7 of "Sampler Spree" - pink/coral/purple.  No FigTree purple in my stash.  The pinks and corals are my favourite.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...