19 August 2021

Nine Patch Waltz

This "Nine Patch Waltz" quilt was a special request from a customer.  She has bought other quilts from me as gifts but this one is for her.  The binding was stitched down over the weekend and the quilt is now languishing in a courier warehouse awaiting delivery.

The quilt is king size, approximately 102" square.  I love this quilt pattern - the secondary circle pattern is wonderful.


She also requested some pillow shams for her European pillows.


Here we are ending week 8 of lockdown.  I can't believe how selfish and stupid people can be and how badly the roll-out of vaccines in our country has been handled.  This makes me both sad and extremely angry.

3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Wow! It's an absolutely beautiful quilt and I'm sure your customer will love and cherish it.
Yes lockdown is just dragging along and honestly I'm not minding it too much as I get to have everyone at home with me. They've announced Shellharbour LGA will be classed as regional so I'm wondering if my kids will end up going back to school even though we live in the Wollongong LGA. All wayyyyyy too confusing!
Enjoy your weekend :)

loulee said...

Beautiful quilt. As you say, lovely secondary patterns too.

Chookyblue...... said...

Yes I'm sad and angry like you on the covid front...... Many selfish people.....

Onto the quilt it is gorgeous..... Just love that one....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...