12 January 2022

Christmas Day

In December Jenni's good friend, a photographer, took some beautiful Christmas photographs of Jenni, Kurt and Vincent.

Gulli spent some time with me before Christmas while his Mum and Dad were at work.  Gulli loves to cook so was very keen to help with Christmas prep.

Potato Salad for the family Christmas Day

Triple Decker Choc Mint Rocky Road for gifts

Jenni and Kurt invited all the family to their home for Christmas Day.  Despite the heat, it was such a wonderful day.  A joy seeing everyone opening/loving their presents and just having a great time being together.


Life is good.


I received two beautiful hand-made Christmas gifts:  stained glass daisy from my dear friend who made my bedside lamps
 

and a new washing trolley beautifully decorated by Elizabeth.  She noticed the appalling state of my old trolley.  I'm not game to take it outside yet.


I think the house is telling me it's time to pack away Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...