30 June 2021

Village

 I love this pattern - an opportunity to use so many favourite fabrics no matter the colour or design.  They all look so fun together.


"Think Spring" is a pretty design chosed by Jenny at AngelCake Quilting.  I love this cute backing fabric.

"Another Story" is together and ready to go to the quilter - this was a fun quilt top to make and I was fortunate to be able to swap fabrics with another two quilters so that added more lovely fabrics to the mix.


I think this lovely umbrella fabric will make a beautiful backing for Another Story.


Close up of the background and stripe border fabrics.


"Rainbow Baby" is also ready to go to the quilter.  I've been making a sawtooth star each day for a few weeks (sometimes two) and that has been very enjoyable.


The backing has been cobbled together with some large leftover pieces of this lovely bow fabric.


The final Riley Blake Block Challenge block was published last week.  Because I'm setting these on point, I'm not making the butterfly or heart blocks


and I've made an bunch of extra blocks so that there are enough to make a reasonable sized quilt.


These are the sashings and posts.  I'm using Woodberry Way's setting for her "Chamomile" quilt.


Life is very quiet now we're in lockdown again.  Hopefully it will finish as planned on 9 July and all my friends are going well.

3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your quilts look really pretty. Love how bright and colourful they all are.

Maria said...

How do you manage to get so many gorgeous quilt done, and then work on more......
Great backing for all.

Chookyblue...... said...

the village looks great.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...