07 January 2024

Peanut Butter

This was a free pattern from "Then Came June" on Instagram.  Loved making this and was able to use up lots of lovely scraps and favourite low volumes.

I stuck with pink/green/yellow/orange for the borders and shades of blue/aqua for the posts.


I love the pretty Rosalie Dekker backing fabric.


This quilting design "Verdant" is new to me.  I asked Karen to choose the design and it works well with this quilt.


The quilt was finished 17 July 2023.

I knitted some of H's cardigan while at the hospital with Mum.  His favourite colour is cyan, so I was glad I had enough in the stash to make this - I added to stripes to make sure I had enough cyan.  The pattern is from the wrapping on a ball of wool from Big W.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...