09 February 2023

Two Months!

Far out!  It's been over two months since I wrote a blog post.  Life has been pretty busy in that time and it's only this week that I feel things are slowing down a bit.

Mum had a great 95th birthday with most of her family - she loves seeing everyone and is always so interested in what is going on in their lives.

16th December 2022 was my last day at work.  I've been on annual leave, now on long service leave until 4 April and from then on will be retired.  

Elizabeth and Matt hosted a lovely celebration party with my family and closest friends.  The only photo I took was of the cupcakes Elizabeth and the littles ones made and decorated.

Christmas was fun - our family celebrated together on Christmas Eve and some of us celebrated with Michael, Peta and Gulli on Christmas Day.


Such a fantastic Christmas present from Elizabeth, Matt, T & H - it's now hanging in The Parlour and I see it every time I walk into the house, from where I sit in the loungeroom and when I go to my bedroom.


1 comment:

Maria said...

You all had a fun time celebrating 🥳 birthdays and Christmas 🎄…..
Great cupcakes 🧁

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...