01 November 2022

25 HST Blocks

Many years ago, Camille Roskelley, Thimble Blossoms, posted instructions on her blog to make 25 blocks each using 16 half-square triangles.  I've had this design in the back of my mind ever since and as there were so many larger triangle offcuts from some of the quilts I've made recently, I decided to make these 25 blocks.

I had plenty of the aqua fabric from The Good Life left over from a quilt backing, so it worked very well for the posts and border.


Karen quilted this with Orange Peel - always a favourite.


"Flicker from View" has been sent to Karen for quilting.


Cloud 9 is such a pretty quilting design for baby quilts.

When the binding is sewn on, Mum will sew it down then she can give it to her newest great-grandbaby, born last week.

1 comment:

loulee said...

Flicker from view looks like a lovely quilt for a new baby. and oh my gosh, all those triangles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...