01 November 2022

Sewcialites

"Sewcialites" was a sew-along organised by The Fat Quarter Shop and 18 designers, each providing two block patterns. My blocks are made with Moda Bella Solid or Kona Solid fabrics and were all from stash.


I asked Karen to choose a quilting design and she chose "Abstract Butterflies" - love these butterflies - they add a touch of whimsy to the quilt.


The Churn Dash Sew-Along quilt has been quilted with Clamshells - so happy with how this looks and am looking forward to it arriving home later this week.

Towards the end of my holiday, I started sewing Lissa Alexander's "Friendship Blues" together.  The four-patches had been made for a while.

Haven't turned on the sewing machine for over two weeks - I've had some flu bug or other.  Seems to be taking ages to go away.  Maybe I'll feel like sewing tonight.

1 comment:

loulee said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. Two lovely finishes. I've been struggling with how I might quilt my churn dash, clam shells might be the way to go. Love your friendship blues progress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...