10 October 2022

Star Pop

This is the second time I've made this quilt, designed by Emily Dennis of Quilty Love.  This pattern comes together very easily and has large blocks.


For the last quilt I asked Karen to choose a design - she chose Rodeo and I used it again for this quilt.  It looks lovely.


I'm not 100% keen on this shade of green but it works well with the various blues in the range.

"Fireworks" is quilted and I'm hoping to make a wavy edge on this quilt.

Thimbles and Needles asked me to test her latest design "Flicker the View" and I decided to make the baby size so that Mum can give it to her 13th great-grandchild due in two weeks or so.  I used 'Guess How Much I Love You' fabric and it's very sweet.


Waiting for some backing fabric to arrive and I can send it away for quilting.

4 comments:

loulee said...

Some lovely quilts there.

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Maria said...

So many gorgeous quilts you’ve been busy finishing….

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...