11 May 2022

Not Much Sewing Happening ...

There hasn't been a lot of sewing happening the last few days.  I made three of these "Stitchery Sampler" blocks months ago and sewed up the "dash" block late last week.  The pretty fabrics are FigTree Shirtings.


I bought a new Elizabeth Hartman kit from The Next Stitch - "Robots".  Wendy was offering this design as a BOM but I preferred the whole kit.  It's a retirement project.


I'm hoping to get back to "Boho Heart" in the next little while - I have month 7 blocks made but not sewn together yet.  


This is last year's Scrap Busters Group quilt and most of the group has started this year's quilt, Tula Pink's Butterfly Quilt.  Once again, I'll be using my Alison Glass stash for the butterfly quilt.

T&H stayed over on Friday night - always fun with them around.  For Mothers' Day lunch this year we went to Amigos Mexican restaurant - two of my children worked there and the food is always great.  Celebrated another trip around the sun yesterday - Elizabeth came to campus to take me out for lunch and Mum cooked dinner last night.  Having dinner with Michael and his family tonight.

3 comments:

loulee said...

Have fun with your projects. That Boho heart is beautiful.

Maria said...

Pretty fabrics in your Sampler , love the Robots and fabrics you’ve purchased to make them out of.
Your BoHo Heart is gorgeous. My DD is making one in blues…

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Beautiful projects. Love Boho Heart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...