03 May 2022

Knitting

Over the weekend, finished off some knitting for Vincent - these are for winter 2023.

Jenni had two balls of navy with oatmeal fleck and I knitted a fisherman's rib vest.  Wish there had been more wool to make sleeves.  There were no labels on the wool so I don't know who is the manufacturer.


Also finished off a jumper and beanie in Bendigo Woollen Mills' 8 ply Luxury (Amazon Green).  This wool is so gorgeous to knit with and feels beautiful.  Vinnie is well-known for pulling off his hats within a few seconds so I may have wasted my time knitting the beanie :)


Also been taking my time to knit an Aran jumper for H.  Started this some time last year and finally finished the back last night.


This Shepherd pattern book has so many great designs that I've knitted over the years.

The jigsaw puzzle is finished.


Two little sweethearts are staying over on Friday night, so they can pull it apart.  I have two more unopened puzzles in the cupboard - might start one of them soon.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Vincent makes a cute model for the vest.
Maybe next year he won't pull off his beanie you knitted to match the nice jumper.
Lovely Aran one you are working on.

loulee said...

Your knitting is lovely. I'm sure the little man will appreciate them on colder days.
That jigsaw is very appropriate. Mine is slow going, and you should see what Tony bought yesterday! EEK!

cityquilter grace said...

beautiful knitting....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...