18 March 2023

Picnic

 I cut out the fabrics for "Picnic" last October.  Most of the fabrics are from my Figtree scrap box.


The border fabrics are mostly leftovers from previous quilt backings.


I love all the borders on this quilt design, especially the scalloped border.  The original quilt in the pattern in square; I added another row so had to fudge some of  the scallops a little.  1/8" smaller here and there.


Karen quilted "Picnic" with a new design called "New Vine" - it looks lovely.


I had enough backing leftover from another quilt to fit this one.


This is such a lovely quilt design and I can see myself making it again one day (maybe a little bigger).


I'm so far behind (again) on reading and writing blog posts - seem to be busier with the family and spending more time with Mum now that I'm home full-time plus I was so far behind on uploading photos from the phone.  Hopefully I'll catch up over the next few days.

1 comment:

loulee said...

A lovely, colourful, scrappy quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...