20 August 2020

Stripe Me Lucky

Sewed the final stitches in the binding of "Stripe Me Lucky" last night.

I LOVE this quilt, especially the Flying Geese border.  I bought some stripe fabrics and black spot fabrics for the quilt and the rest is from stash.  Such a great Michelle McKillop design - a wonderful Australian quilt designer.


Karen (Quilting on the Coast) and I decided on Abstract Butterflies for the quilting.

Still working from home but not sure for how much longer - noises are being made about our staff returning to the office.

4 comments:

marina said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!

Maria said...

Love it !

Mary said...

I love this quilt! The scrappiness is wonderful. Great borders. Awesome color choices!

Chookyblue...... said...

such a bright and colourful quilt......so cheery and I love the design.......only got to work a few days at home......r u back in the office yet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...