12 August 2020

Quilting

Karen (at Quilting on the Coast) has been busy quilting some of my quilts.

"Stripe Me Lucky"


Checkerboards and Stars:


Gelato:


and today they arrived home.


More masks have been made.  This last lot brings the total to 36.


Think I'm over making these.  So in awe of the people who've been making hundreds and hundreds.

One of Jenni's friends recently had a baby boy.  Jenni asked me to make him a quilt and today it went up to Karen for quilting.  I've used some of my precious "Guess How Much I Love You?" fabrics.


Backing:


Tree-making is coming along.  Not too many to go and I can start sewing the forest together.

The weekend turned out to be very social - lunch with The Schoolgirls on Saturday, Sunday afternoon tea with other friends and then dinner with Elizabeth, Matt and the two little ones - just lovely.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Three lovely quilts ready for binding. Will mum be doing them ?
Sew far I've made no masks but have a pattern on hand if I need to make some...
Such cute quilt for Alfie. Fabulous fabrics..
Sounds like the perfect weekend .

marina said...

such stunning quilts Lynda.
I don't have the patience for lots of piecing, but give me a hexagon or applique and I won't move lol
lovely catching up on your beautiful works.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...