08 July 2019

Borders

"Nine Patch Waltz" quilt top was finished last week and dropped off to Karen to quilt.  The backing is the same "Strawberry Fields Revisited" fabric as the border - I love this print.


I've been waiting for ages for a bolt of the pretty "Chantilly" fabric to arrive so that I could finish of the "Dashing" quilt top and make the backing.  It's now ready to drop off for quilting when I pick up "Nine Patch Waltz"


Such a great weekend!  Saturday the family all landed at Jenni and Kurt's place for lunch to wish them a fun (and safe) Honeymoon trip to Europe.  They will be away for almost four weeks and are going to have the best time.  Two little sweethearts had such a great time playing with each other - makes my heart happy.

Mum and I called in to Ikea on the way home (it's 2 minutes drive from Jenni and Kurt's house) - I had a shopping list of 2 items and, believe it or not, that's all I bought :)

Yesterday my dear friends, Lynell and Darren, came for lunch.  They, along with Robyn, have been away on a huge holiday to Israel and Jordan and then Lynell and Robyn went on to Sweden and Finland.  So lovely to see them and catch up on all their holiday news.

2 comments:

marina said...

love nine patch waltz, such a gorgeous pattern.
how exciting having your family travelling through Europe.
Well done at Ikea, there's always so much temptation!

Chookyblue...... said...

Busy busy girl.....
I do love the look of nine patch waltz.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...