28 September 2018

Checkerboard

As I've had a couple of requests for cot quilts and had none in the cupboard, I thought it was a good excuse to sew up some of the fun Me and My Sister fabrics I had in my stash.  The fabrics these girls design are always so colourful and bright and very suitable for children's quilts.


"Checkerboard" was designed by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet.


I love the tiny multi-coloured polka dot and clouds are always good for a little one's quilt.


The polka dot has been used for the binding as well as the borders.


Two little sweethearts coming to stay tomorrow - it's going to be full-on!  We're going to the circus.  On Sunday afternoon, Lynell, Robyn and I are going to see "Evita" starring Tina Arena at the Opera House - we bought our tickets over a year ago and I'm pretty excited about seeing this show.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...