08 April 2008

Shopping Has Arrived

The other fabrics for Jenni's "Travel Quilt" have arrived. Jenni really liked the orange squirrel fabric in the first lot of fabrics and hinted she would like a bag so I bought enough to make her one; the blue/brown argyle is for the backing (she loves argyle check). I really like the red leaf fabric on the bottom left and the stripe on the bottom right.

Another goodie parcel arrived today as well- love books almost as much as fabric.

I've been reading/collecting the "Elm Creek" books since "The Quilter's Apprentice" was first published and each year a bunch of friends and I read the latest Jodi Picoult - but I'm a bit behind, still have to read "The Tenth Circle" - might start that tonight. "The Friday Night Knitting Club" looked like a fun read.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Reading the Elm Creek book right now. Read the Jodi Picoult but not The Friday Night Knitting Club.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...