04 April 2008

More Free Stitcheries

Month 2 of Lynette Anderson's Noah's Ark Stitchery BOM has been posted, plus Janet Rowe of Wildcraft Farm has designed a free stitchery pattery which is available if you sign up for the Bee Sew Whimsical newsletter.

No photos to show from the last couple of weeks - haven't done any more quilting on "Everyday Angels". I've finished the stitchery for "Wishes and Lilies" - hoping to sew up the cushion this weekend along with a Cinderberry Stitches wallhanging design I've stitched that I'm making into a cushion for my sewing room couch. Am taking part in a Cinderberry Stitches swap, so have been doing the stitchery for that this week. Natalie Lymer's designs are so lovely.

Have also done the stitchery on my second last 365 Challenge stitchery block. Will write up the month soon and make the red star block. Can't believe the year is almost up!

Ruth's Quilt stitchery blocks progressing - 7 to go I think, then I can start sewing it together.

Looking forward to the weekend - dinner for friend's birthday tonight; lunch with The Girls tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lots of stuff nearly to go LOL!!
I have downloaded Lynette's bom but still have to start, maybe once the Cinderberry swap is finished!! Thanx for the hot tip about wildcraft farm xx
Sarah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...