03 July 2023

Summer Days

Another quilt finished in April - "Summer Days" designed by Bonnie Olaveson (Cotton Way) and made using loads of Bonnie and Camille fabrics.  I added Sawtooth Star blocks and wider sashing to make the quilt bigger.

I love the Baptist Fan quilting Karen added to this quilt. 

For my birthday this year I bought myself a stack of Tula Pink's "Everglow" fabrics.  This is the first Tula Pink fabric I've used and the colours are fantastic.


I immediately knew which quilt I would make - "All Stacked Up" designed by Kaffe Fasset.  I've made this quilt before and thought it would work really well with all the stripes and spots.  The larger prints are beautiful.


Pretty trimmings.


This quilt needs to laid out as you go when putting it together.


I added an extra row to the width and two rows to the length.


The binding has been attached and will be stitched down soon.

3 comments:

marina said...

gorgeous Lynda,
love your Tula pink quilt, even the trimmings look so pretty!

Maria said...

Lovely finish and the Tulla fabrics sure do make a fabulous All Stacked Up quilt.

dq said...

Oh my, I truly love these ones too! The churn dash around the blocks is perfect.

I am just getting into Tula Pink fabrics myself. What a great layout for those blocks bordered in striped fabric!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...