10 November 2021

Time's Flying

Time is flying so quickly and I'm a bit behind in my blog writing.

The Dinosaurs quilt top for Little H is finished and is with Sarah for quilting.


The pattern contains a small and large quilt.  The kit from The Next Stitch was very generous and there was plenty of fabric leftover to make the smaller version of the quilt as well.  I think I could stretch out the coloured fabric to make another small quilt and use a different fabric for background.


I finally machine embroidered towels for Vincent


and a couple of other new babies.


Cheeky chops Vincent has been standing up in his cot for a couple of weeks - the base has been lowered - and he is pulling himself up to standing wherever he can.


A friend asked me to piece a quilt for her - "Hannah's Garden" designed by Treehouse Textiles.  She sent a starter pack of fabrics put together by Treehouse Textiles - so pretty.


All the blocks for "Loveliness" have been made and these have joined the other 4 stacks of blocks to be sewn together in to quilt tops.


I bought myself a present.



So happy with it.  Lots of space to spread out my stuff.




2 comments:

Maria said...

Those Dinosaurs 🦖 🦕 quilts are both gorgeous.
Nice for Vincent and friends to have their own monogrammed towels …
Oh Vincent is a cheeky little monkey no wonder the cot has been lowered.
Pretty fabrics for Hannah’s Garden and Loveliness is nearly a flimsy…
Fantastic new table , would love one but sadly won’t fit in my Cave.

marina said...

LOVE those dinosaurs, your skills are so amazing.
Cheeky little Vincent! Growing so quickly.
lovely gift for yourself, looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...