02 February 2021

Two Veranda Renovations

 The front door painting is finished and I'm so thrilled with the colour and how it looks.


The ship's bell used to hang at John's parents' home is from a company my father-in-law used to work for.


My brother and I installed a knew door knob and locks last week.  So shiny compared to the old one.


Love the doormat I purchased from The Quarter Inch in Tasmania.


The old veranda rails:


218 pickets painted and installed.


Still lots of filling and painting touch-ups to do but the bulk of this job is finished.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Lots of work but what a fantastic finish...
Love the red doors ...

marina said...

beautiful renovations! Love your Red door.

Chookyblue...... said...

The renovations look wonderful.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...