15 December 2020

Chinoiserie No 2

My daughter-in-law claimed the first "Chinoiserie" quilt and I had so many floral fabrics still in my stash I cut out another one a few weeks ago.

It was finished in early December and I love how it turned out.


I asked Jenny (AngelCake Quilting) to use the same design as on the first Chinoiserie - Narnia.


Mum turned 93 on 4 December.  Quite a few of the family crammed into her unit for dinner - it was a fun, loud time and Mum loved it all. 

Beautiful flowers sent by Jenni and Kurt

"Sewcialites" Block 11 in Cheer designed by Me and My Sister:


The pile of Hourglass a Day blocks is growing


and I had to sew a nine-patch together to see how it looked.


I think I'll be making 49 nine-patches.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh I do love this quilt......lucky you had enough fabrics to make a second one........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...