17 November 2020

Catch Up

Last Friday night I wasn't sure what I felt like sewing and then I noticed the stack of Gypsy Wife blocks - hadn't made the blocks for last month or this month.

October:


November:


All the blocks are done and it's time to start cutting the strips to bring all these blocks together into a quilt top.  That's a job for next month or next year.  I'm very much looking forward to the next SAL:  "Boho Heart".

Last week's "Sewcialites" block is called "Soulful" and designed by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree and Co.


On Friday, Leanne, our receptionist at SMART, retired.  We went out for lunch to wish Leanne well - so lovely to be able to all go out together for an enjoyable afternoon.  We've worked together for 8 years and the office is now very quiet without Leanne.


Sunday was the day to pack away my year-round decorations and bring out the boxes of Christmas goodies.  It will take a couple of weeks to put it all up, especially with going away this weekend.  Looking forward to a weekend down the coast.


Finished putting "Picnic" together last night and will be delivering it to the quilter tomorrow after work.


I'll be picking up the Bonnie and Camille Sampler when I visit Jenny tomorrow.  It's turned out so beautifully.


I've never posted a photo of my Sweetheart T but this action shot is so fantastic.  She loves her soccer games with her team, The Unicorns - what else would a team of 5 year old girls be called?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...