09 September 2019

So Little Time

Not much sewing time last week due to work, my hectic social life and weekends at the eisteddfod.  Next Saturday to go and the eisteddfod will be over for another year.

I've started sewing "Chamomile" blocks together - so happy with how this quilt is looking.  So thrilled I have enough of the coral to make the little nine patches - the colour looks so pretty with the sashing print.  The sashing print is directional so I'm being very careful to cut the strips with the little rose bouquets facing the correct way.


There will be a white outer border and I have just enough of the green floral sashing fabric to use for binding.


I went to see a local production of "Mamma Mia" on Saturday night - it was SO good.  Can't go wrong with ABBA music, wonderful performers and a fun script.

Picked up our season passes for the basketball this morning - the whole city is so excited about the upcoming season and can't wait for the first game on 6 October.  A great team this year, including a superstar young player who could well be next year's No 1 Draft Pick for the NBA.

Stitching with the girls tonight - haven't had a catch up for a while.  Mum and I are hoping to see the new "Downton Abbey" movie next Sunday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...